October 24, 2011 Leave a comment
Some things you need to be aware of this week:
Tickets are on sale now.
- Get your money into Mr. Reikow for your two tickets ASAP.
- To get more tickets bring your money in to pay for them and you will get them right away.
- Show 1 is 3/4th sold out, show 2 is ½ way sold out.
- Cash is prefered but a check to HOPA is fine.
- There may be a few tickets to be sold at the door.
- Tickets are $5
Wednesday and Thursday 6:41 AM zero hour (Oct. 26 & 27) – Deco run through
- Every one in concert, chamber and jazz band needs to be at these rehearsals.
- Acts that are in costume must have costume on and ready
- Lines must be memorized by then
Thursday October 27, 2011
- Be at Holland High School Choir Room at 5:00PM
- You may dress and get make up at that time
- 5:30PM wander the halls and greet the audience coming in. kids want to see the costumes.
- Know when you perform/act and be ready with props, music, instruments etc…
- You are responsible for your own costumen and props. Mr. Reikow will not be buying anything for your costume or skits.
- Every lunch : decomposers actors are to be at the rehearsal room for rehearsal. If you are not, then your part will be given to someone who is there and wants it. Let Mr. Reikow know if you have a conflict.
- Wednesday after school is decoration day. If you can spend an hour after school helping decorate the auditorium that would be great.
- We need two parents to help with running the show. If there are some out there that could volunteer help kids get on stage when they are supposed to let Mr Reikow Know.
- This show is your show and lets make 6:00PM as great as 8:00PM
- Be prepared to clean up the stage on Friday during class
- Mr. Reikow’s office is not a storage room. You can stor things in the large practice room. Keep it neat and contained with your name on your stuff.
- For the show, you need to wear a costume. This can be just about anything you would like. Keep in mind school rules about knives and guns. This is a family show so don’t go over board. Your costume should be comfortable on stage with hot lights.